Thursday, December 9, 2010

The holidays are always so busy.

We've been on the go go go a lot lately.  So, here are a few highlights.  We are now offering items through an American made marketplace called www.Petriot.com.  So far, I've been getting good results from that site.  It's best described as a small Amazon for just American made products.  So it's pretty cool.

I started training for a part-time contractor position through where my husband works.  They need some help with running reports, so I'm going to go in there a couple days a week to help them out.  We definitely need the money right now.

This is for my geek friends, Cataclysm for World of Warcraft has been released.  So far, I'm liking it pretty good.  I don't get to play as much as I would like but I'm still having fun.

As far as getting into shape, I started Stage 3 of The New Rules of Lifting for Women.  They have a section called Body Matrix.  Basically, you time yourself doing 24 squats, 24 lunges, 24 jump lunges and 24 jump squats and you do the set three times.  Let me tell you, I thought I was going to die.  I did this Monday and it took until today for my legs and ass not to be sore.  I also did my measurements and pictures for the month of November.  Overall, I was down 1 1/4 inches, but it was in my neck, forearm and chest.  All the places that I couldn't give a hoot whether I lost there or not.  However, I'm glad I wasn't up in inches anywhere.  I'm going back to eating in a 250 calorie deficit, maybe that will help some.

Finally, I got the carpet shampooed today.  As you know, this means someone is going to pee, puke or poop on it within 24 hours.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment