Wednesday, September 4, 2013

End of Summer

Well, here we are at the beginning of September.  The only goal I've achieved so far is listing all my stock on Ebay.  If you want to see what I have for sale you can check it out at http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Star-Knick-Knacks.

So here is what we've been up to... Montana was involved with the community theater with their production of Seussical.  She was cast as Young Kangaroo.  She was awesome.  However, it did take up most of our summer.  Rehearsals were 4-5 days a week from 7-10pm.  That's makes life hard for a little girl who's bed time is 8pm.




As soon as she show was over it was time to start school.  We decided to go with and online K12 school.  As of right now, we really like the program.  We are just going through the assessments and seeing where she is at and what she needs to review at this point.

I've been doing The New Rules of Lifting for Women for a month.  I'm down 2.75 inches overall, but not much else in the way of improvement.


And there you have it, that's what I've been doing  lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment