Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012

Well, it's been a pretty interesting year.  We finally got to go on a family vacation.  I WAS in the best shape of my life and I found out I was pregnant. I'm not a fan of being pregnant and being pregnant most of 2011 kinda sucked.

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was sick all the time and that was miserable.  This baby has been physically hard on me.  Everything hurts and it seems like it hurts all the time.  He should be making his arrival any day now and boy am I looking forward to it.

I'm ready for a whole new year.  Here is a list of goals for the new year:

  • Get the basement finished and hopefully mostly paid off.
  • De-clutter my life.  Every month I get overwhelmed in paperwork.  I want to move to paperless.
  • Actually run that first 5k.
  • Focus more on my business.
  • Get more organized with Montana's school time.
So, those are some of my goals.  I'm sure there are more goals that I will add on to this, but we'll see how it goes.

Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment