Sunday, January 15, 2012

Operation: Spin Baby Spin (Take Two - Webster Technique)

I've had people ask about my chiropractor appointment.  So I figured I'd just  post it here.


 
‎My appointment went good. Usually, this technique has the best results at around 34-36 weeks, so I'm late in the game. At my Friday OB appointment they were going to schedule a C-section for this Tuesday. But during the NST the heartbeat was much lower in the belly so they decided to do a quick U/S to see the position. He was still breech but he's rolled up into a tighter ball. The Dr. gave me one more week to continue with the chiropractor to see if it helps. I've had a lot of movement and contractions this weekend, but nothing terribly consistent and not strong enough for me to go in. They go on about 2-4 hours (just enough so I don't get any sleep), then settle down.

During just about this whole pregnancy I've had severe back pain, but it would come and go. My OB wanted to refer me to a chiropractor around 30 weeks because of it, but the baby seemed to shift and the pain wasn't as bad so I just didn't go. Oddly enough, now that I'm trying the Webster Technique, she has been working on the exact area where my back has been hurting. I expect to see the chiropractor about 3-5 times this week, unless I go into labor. No matter what happens, I will either be getting a C-section or induced on the 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment